- 1994-1999: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Faculty of Agriculture
- 2012-2013: MBA- International University of Greece, Eastern Macedonia, and Thrace of Technology
Professional background / participation in funded projects:
- 2001- 2018*: Payment and Control Agency for Guidance and Guarantee Community Aid (O.P.E.K.E.P.E.) as agriculturist. Supervisor of audits in a specific region of East Macedonia and Thrace (Drama, Kavala, Evros).
- 2018- 2021: Ministry of Agriculture Rural Development and the Environment of Cyprus
- *I was transferred to Cyprus for 3 years, until 6/2021, when I will return to my previous occupation at OPEKEPE.
- Participation in the Greek mission in the consortium RECAP (12 partners from six European countries) that aimed at the development and pilot implementation of the platform for the provision of personalized services to improve the efficiency of compliance controls with the rules of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) (2016 -2018).
- Participation in the team of the Cyprus University of Technology at the CROSS project (ESA-PECS), the aim of which is to prepare for the development of a crop classification system through Sentinel 1 and 2 satellite images in the territory of Cyprus (8/2020 to 19/1/2021).
Research interests: Crop classification